Monday, September 1, 2014

Back to School

Well guys, tomorrow is the day I must return to the fortress of knowledge. Or more commonly known as, school. I am actually looking forward to it. I haven't seen ANY (okay I have seen one) of my friends. See, I live basically in the middle of nowhere, (just so you know, it's not Smallville) and practically all of my friends lives near... Actually, it would be more accurate if I said, they all live nowhere near me. So I've been pretty isolated. And lonely. And bored. So, it's pretty much the same as last year. And the year before that. And the year before that. Don't get me wrong, I love it out here. I don't want to move. So I'm just waiting for them to move here.

Anyway, we haven't gone to Boston Pizza yet, so I haven't tried pizza cake yet. And half way through the day, I forgot I was being southern. And, as we all know (or at least, I do) I couldn't finish all fifty books I had checked out. So, I couldn't finish my list. Oh well, I can try again next summer.

Alright, who knows what this is? I do.
http://torbooks.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Tardis.jpg
Okay, if you read the URL, or ACTUALLY watch the show (which is Doctor Who, by the way) you would know it's the Doctor's TARDIS. It's a good show. See, I heard a lot about it from many different people (people being characters from books) so I decided to watch it. If you have never seen it, go watch it. Not right now of course, but once you're done reading this blog.

Anyway, back to the 'school' topic. This year, I'm going to have a different teacher for each subject. That is going to be different, but AWESOME because that would up my chances of being in my friends class, even if I don't have homeroom with them! I have a good feeling about this year.

Oh! I almost forgot! I am going to the CCMA Awards again this year! I can't wait!

Well, I'm pretty sure that covers it so, just remember to watch Doctor Who and

SHARKS AREN'T SCARY, THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment