Monday, November 18, 2013

BIG NEWS!

Hey everyone! Geez, can you BELIEVE how LAZY I've been?! No blog since September 8th!! That's like... Uh... Bear with me I'm counting... Does 2 months and 10 days sound right to you? WOW!! 2 MONTHS and 10 DAYS!!!!! Well, in my defense I've been at school learning... Stuff. Yeah. Also, not much happened in 2 months and 10 days.

Anyway, as you can tell by the title, I've got something important to say. Okay, first, picture yourself as a cow. Your living a happy life. La la la. Then the farmer randomly takes you  to a wooden barn- like place and... BLAM! Your a hamburger.

So, did that make you feel weird? Getting turned into a hamburger made you feel weird, right? Well, if you think you as a metaphorical cow getting turned into a metaphorical hamburger is bad, how do you think a REAL cow feels about getting turned into a REAL hamburger???

That is why I have gathered you all here to day for. I am now a PESCO-VEGETARIAN!!! I know what your thinking... "WHAT THE HECK IS A PESCO-VEGETARIAN?!?!??!!" Well, it's a vegetarian, that is cool with eating fish. So that TOTALLY ties in with me being against animal cruelty and ALL ABOUT sustainable sea food. To learn more go to:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chloe-spencer/pescetarianism_b_956965.html

This is just like the moon landing. "It's one small step for an eleven year old kid, one giant leap for eleven year old kid-kind." Well, not EXACTLY like the moon landing, but it's close enough.

Oh! One more thing. This is my lifestyle choice. I'm not letting anyone change that. 

                        SHARKS AREN'T SCARY, THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment