Monday, September 2, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see, I am practicing my Darth Vader voice.
No not really. I was saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO because I've gotta go back to school.
 
This time, I kid you not. This day shall be remembered as: "The day school took over 400 children prisoner." I am prepared, though. I will be equipped with a purple back pack (and matching lunch kit) and an Origami Yoda. With these tools, I will defeat the FUNTIME MENACE!!! Not really but if boringness finds it's way into school (and I'm sure it will) I will be ready.

 Oh! I just remembered something you guys might want to hear... I WON MY PIKACHU!!!!!! We went to Calaway Park and I saw a game. A game just like the one at K Days. But not lame. It had 3 targets instead of 1. You had to play to get 150 points. The grand prize was... A PIKACHU!!! Lauryn and I played it, and I almost lost. The guy next to me had 140. But, I got to 150 before him! And I WON MY PIKACHU!!! I decided to name him Pika.

Well, I hope you (or your kids) are ready for back to school!


SHARKS AREN'T SCARY, THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment