Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OZ-IGAMI!

It's the name of my origami shop and what I call any origami I create. Like, come up with the instructions. Now I show you my... WAIT! Do you hear read that? DANANANANANANANANANA...BATMAN!!
That is right! today is the day I post the instrux (short version of instructions) for the CAPED CRUSADER!
Here they ARE!!!! I thought a bird base was folding and un-folding up, down and from each corner. Where it says "Pull down" make a pleat. To learn what the heck that is, Google it.
Dear D.C comics, I only borrowed Batman for the name of this origami. I had no intention of stealing him, so I am sorry the Joker got away. :(
Anyway, enjoy folding! Also check out these instrux for my oz-igami Snow Trooper. Again, this time to George Lucas, I am sorry, Vader's empire was one trooper short. Note: At the beginning, don't fold corners like a paper airplane. Use picture aids.

Enjoy this one too! If you think you did an awesome job, post it in the comments. Peace out!
SHARKS AREN'T SCARY, THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment