Monday, June 24, 2013

WHAT DOES THE MUSIC TEACHER HAVE AGAINST SHARKS!?!?!?!?

         I heard the music teacher teaching the grade two's song that are very strange. Songs about shark attacks and shark fishing. The shark attack one goes "Baby shark dodo dodo dodo. Mama shark dodo dodo dodo. Papa shark" And so on. Then it goes "People swimming dodo dodo dodo." Then shark attack and lost my arms then legs then head then now I'm drowning. The other song went something like this. " 'Insert guys name here' went a fishing for a shark but only got his old fishing line. The he went a fishing for a big great white but only got his old fishing line." And so on. Crazy right?

          I couldn't just sit there and listen. So I wrote this and reminded myself to blog about it after school. So I did and here I am now. So that was just one of the kinds of things that aren't good for the shark's rep.





SHARKS AREN'T SCARY THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment