Saturday, June 29, 2013

I got the book I wanted!!!

Hey everyone! I got Art2-D2's guide to folding and doodling!!!
As you can see, this  is not the one I bought, but this is what it looks like.

I did a lot of the activities and I want you to see this one thing I did using the instructions in the book. It is HIGHLY addictive and I can't stop playing with it!

Pretty neat, right? I bet you're thinking "Oscar, WHY is the part you twist on a Chap Stick sticking WAY out?" Well, if you are then I don't blame you. It's a Chap Stick rocket. See, you press SLAM on the twisty thing and the cap goes flying. It is SO COOL!! Guess what? I am gonna post instructions for origami Bat Man soon!! Isn't that awesome? So, stay tuned! Oh and this is my 55th blog post! I just thought I'd say that because I forgot on the 50th.


SHARKS AREN'T SCARY THE'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment