Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bad Gym Class=Good Lessons

Oh my GOD!

My gym class yesterday was REALLY BAD!

It started pretty good, but... actually, I think I SHOULD tell you the whole thing.

We walked to gym class as usual, but had if I known how it was going to be... I'm not sure. We got to the gym doors and everyone was acting like a zombie, scratching at the door. When everyone un-zombified, the teachers let us in, but told us to do our laps like a zombie. It was fun crashing into stuff and moaning, "BRAINS!!!!!BRAINS!!!!!"  but when we were told to come back and we were told what to do, well, everyone was still having fun.

We played King's Court Dodge ball, and it was sort of fun. FOR THE FIRST THREE ROUNDS!!! We had, in the first round,  Boys & Girls V.S  Girls & Boys and my team  won. Then we had Boys V.S Girls. We won the first two  rounds but, then the other teacher called all the girls over to talk. We thought that was a good idea, so we 'huddled up' and there was a lot of words coming from different mouths, but they all started with GET OUT THERE AND...
  1. EAT SNICKERS!!!
  2. HAVE FUN!!!
  3. GO PLAY!!!
  4. EAT TACOS!!!
  5. EAT WAFFLES!!!
Well, you get the idea. The girls talk sounded nothing like ours.

We played but, when it started I could just FEEL that something was wrong.

Of course, that's what I WOULD say, but I can't. I had no clue.

When it started the girls were VERY quick to start. We got to the balls first and I hit one with, like, 7 balls, but she didn't go to "jail". She just stood there. And then threw a ball at me and missed at told me to go the the jail. I said "Why should I?"

Well, I only got to "Why sho..." before I was interrupted with cries of "SHE HIT YOU!!!!!!!!!!" Of course then I went to the jail. While I was walking over to jail, the girls were all hitting me and the other guys with dodge balls ON OUR WAY TO JAIL!!!

I was standing there and waiting for a ball to come to me, so I could throw it at one of the girls. That's how you get out of jail. I hit one and she didn't go out OR listen to me. I went out of jail because I knew I hit her. I got back to my side and... Got pelted with more balls. I went back (again getting pelted) to jail. I waited for a long time. I got so tired of watching my team get beaten so badly.

I went to the bathroom to NOT watch my team get destroyed. I sat on the sink looking at myself in the mirror. I was sweaty and red and I looked really mad. I sat for a few...seconds? I am not sure but I went out of the bathroom. I didn't go back to the jail because the girls were cheating, so why can't I?

I'll tell you.

I was standing still getting hit by balls and throwing them back. I was called to go to the jail by who other than: the other teacher.

I really don't get teachers, girls and I REALLY don't get girl teachers.

SHE was one of the teachers that told the girls to cheat. SHE was yelling at me for CHEATING!?!?!? I went to the jail. I then REALLY wanted to get OUT of there and get away from all the craziness. I told the other teacher I wasn't feeling good and wanted to go to the office to get out of there.

OF COURSE IT DIDN'T WORK!!!

She said "You're just tired!! Sit down!!"

I then lost it and yelled at the top of my lungs,"UM,HELLO!!! I JUST SAID I WASN'T FEELING GOOD!! WHAT IF I BARF ALL OVER THE FLOOR!?!?"

But I only said it in my head so no one heard it but me.

I sat on the bench and as soon as I sat down both teachers got up and went onto the floor to play. WITH THE GIRLS OF COURSE!!! They were throwing 2 balls at a time and the girls were carrying 7 balls, while the boys could only throw one at a time and only carry one.

I  then got up went to the floor (while getting pelted) to a pile of balls. I picked up ALL of them and threw them at the teacher, the one that told me to sit down because I was just tired. She must have ordered a squad of girls to pelt me, with her mind, because all the girls near her turned to look at me really weirdly and...THEY ALL THREW ALL THE BALLS THEY HAD AT ME!!! It hurt. Then the teacher stopped the game because the BOYS(!!!!!!!!) were taking it to far.

We then played Global Domination for...a few minutes? We stopped because NO ONE (NOT including the girls) was having fun. The teachers made us do laps around the gym for the last 5 minutes. I walked with my friend and we talked about how unfair the game was and how when we cheated in the last round, we would get called out on it and get sent to jail.

The bell rang and we lined up to go back to class. The teacher told us that it was meant to be a joke and that they now knew that they couldn't do something like that again. She asked us if we thought that they were going to do it again. Some said No or Yes, but I said "I really don't know. Up until now I thought I knew how you thought." She asked us if we thought that it was done and over with and if any of us were hurt for the rest of our lives.

I raised my hand and said, "All through the year, YOU told us cheating was wrong. Why did you say to the girls it was okay this time?" Some girls talked about things to the teacher. Then I raised my hand again. I said, "You always tell us that the little kids look up to us. And who do we look up to? YOU! So, if we see from this, that cheating is okay, the little kids will think that it's okay. And when they are big like us, the new little kids will see cheating is okay from them. Is that okay?" 

The bell rang and we wrote in our agendas and the teacher said, "We all learned a very good lesson today." I said "Yeah, you can't trust teachers OR girls."

One of the girls, who sat in my desk group, heard me say that and she ran off to get her backpack ready. I got mine and looked back to the classroom and there was the same girl, crying and being hugged by the teacher. I left and caught up with my friend I walked with in gym and told him about it. He left with his mom and on the bus I thought about why the teacher didn't come hug me when I was crying and telling her that stuff.

The bus ride was better than school, as usual. I got home and talked to my mom. She said that she already knew, because my teacher had called her already. Mom thought I was either hurt or I missed the bus when she got the call from the teacher because she says she never worries about me getting into trouble. My teacher told my mom what happened but my mom wanted to hear my version of the story. I learned a lot of lessons yesterday. They were:

  1. Some people will cheat and lie to get what they want.
  2. Girls are NOT better than boys and the other way around.
  3. Little kids look up to us.
That was probably the worst gym class I have ever had. Thanks for reading.

SHARK'S AREN'T SCARY THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment