Friday, May 10, 2013

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Again)

Again, I'm frustrated with the Internet.  I got a Gmail account (yay!) and I had it and my blog open at the same time and... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  MY SISTER JUST GOT OUT FURBY!!!!!!!!!!!

The crazy fur ball. 


Phew!!  It fell asleep.  Anyway, I was going to write a blog with some really cool shark facts, but I had my Gmail account and my blog open and I was logged into both at the same time. When I logged into my Gmail, I got logged out of my blog and vise versa. It turned out that my Yahoo account that I used to log in and my Gmail account weren't compatible. So, with the help of my mom, I tried to change my email I use to log in to my Gmail, but it kept saying "A Gmail Account can not be used in association with blogger". That was really frustrating. On a happier note I got a HUGE jar of pickles! And yes, I'm aware I look like a dork.
I think it's cool because the jar is bigger than my head. Anyway for the facts.


Facts:

A Great White Shark can weigh as much as 15 gorillas.
A Shark can go for 6 weeks without food. "I don't like to go up to 6 hours without food." Are the words my dad said when I showed him the National Geographic book.

Well, there are more facts from National Geographic but, I want to save them for later.
Until next time,
SHARKS AREN'T SCARY THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment