Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I just watched Rob Stewart do his speech at the royal Ontario museum for #finfreetoronto (It was a livestream on Facebook ) and I thought it was AMAZING!!!Rob talked about how kids everywhere are taking back there future and there was one Grade 6 class in saipan that banned shark finning from there whole country and it was the 2nd place that banned shark finning!

The whole thing was very inspiring! It makes me want to do my blog more often but it also makes me want to start #finfreeEdmonton and bring Rob here to talk to everyone.

I am going to start a petition that will help Rob get more signatures and if I get 1,000 signatures Rob will come to Edmonton and do a presentation about sharks!!!

Watch for my petition I will let you know when it is up and what else I will be doing but I'm tired and have to eat supper.

Also, thank you to all the people in the chat on Facebook and told my mom that they like my blog!!

We can all be a hero and change the world!!

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment