Friday, July 23, 2010

New thing's

I'm going to Canmore but this time I'm doing my blog there, oh almost forgot to tell you my shark info here it is.

"Recent studies have discovered a new fossil shark relative that contradicts the belief that chondrichthyans or sharks and their relatives are primitive due to their jaw characteristics, and points to an advanced specialization in shark evolution. Also, it provides a missing link in understanding how the jawed vertebrates evolved from the jawless state, a crucial step toward human evolution."
Fact:
"A shark's hunger can be satisfied with one good meal. The meal can last a long time because a shark uses little energy to swim. Some sharks hold food in their stomachs without it being digested. If they eat a big meal, it can last three or more months!"


I have been logging in and typing my blog on my own! Without my mom's help but she knows that I am online and googling facts!! It makes me feel GREAT! I have learned that blogging is important and that you tell the truth about stuff. Blogging is really hard but I get it done!!

See you in Canmore!
Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment